Sunday, 10 June 2012

The Ultimate Chocolate Cookie...

I have discovered the ultimate in chocolate cookies...Now be warned right from the start these were a test to see what they would be like and are not for sale, but they were so good I had to share with you my delight. 

Here's how it goes. I bought a packet of Coffee A Go Go Earthquake cookies (which I have spoken about in previous posts and are the most wonderful chocolate cookies ever made, in my opinion) and then the Nutpatch Chocolatier enrobed them for me in dark chocolate. OMG! The heavens could open and swallow me alive, they really are the supreme chocolate cookie experience!

It was the first time I had seen our enrobing machine in action and it was really amazing. It's tiny conveyor belt, feeding the items to be enrobed through what could only be described as a mini chocolate waterfall! They emerge through the other side delicately coated in dark chocolate...which is exactly what happened to my cookies! Some may say it's too much chocolate for the already chocolate packed cookie, but that just begs the question, when is there such a thing as too much chocolate?

I have included some pictures for you to dream about! Sweet dreams:)



No comments:

Post a Comment